Small pets (maximum 2) will be considered on case by case basis for an additional fee. Please
contact us for more information.
We want your vacation to be fun for everyone – including your pets! We are dog owners, too, and it can be
challenging to bring them on vacation. We have tried to anticipate your needs and provide a “pet friendly”
experience for you. If you find any “pet friendly” restaurants or activities while visiting, please share them in our guest book!
Pet must be up-to-date on all vaccinations. Owner may require proof.
DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON ANY PUBLIC BEACHES IN GULF SHORES OR ORANGE BEACH!
dogs are allowed on sidewalks and anywhere on Sea Oats grounds, except inside the gated pool area. Dogs are allowed on the beaches at Fort Morgan and Dauphin Island – both make a great day trip!
Cats are not allowed. Sorry!
• Pets must be leashed at all times on Sea Oats property.
• Do not leave your pets unattended for long periods of time.
• Do not leave your pets unattended on the balcony.
• If your pet likes to sit with you on the furniture, please place a towel or blanket on the furniture so their
nails do not damage the furniture.
We understand that most dogs will bark if they hear something that startles them. It’s their way to let us know we need to be paying attention! Please work with your dog(s) to control excessive barking. If your pet becomes disruptive to the surrounding units, you will be asked to leave and will forfeit any unused rental days.
• Pets may use the grassy areas – try to avoid areas where children play or people walk, such as between the
condo and the pool.
• Our favorite spot to take the dogs to potty is on the lagoon side, along the property edge.
• Always pick up after you pet anywhere on Sea Oats property or on the beach Beware of “prickles” in taller
grass. These are quite sharp and can be hard to see in your pet’s fur. Use areas where the grass is kept
mowed and check your pets every time you return for a walk. We have found that a fork works well to
remove them. Flip Flop Spot
• If you notice any pet stains, please treat them immediately (cleaners and rags are under the kitchen sink).
• If your pets shed excessively, please vacuum the carpets and, if needed, the furniture.
Nearest animal clinic:
Magnolia by the Gulf Small Animal Clinic (251) 968-7523
19930 Oak Rd W
Gulf Shores, AL (approximately 4.4 miles north of the Hangout on Hwy 59, will be on the left)